Several Nordic recognition information centres provide databases on previous individual assessments or assessment standards.
Please note: Assessments are provided as advisory information only.
- Qualifications Assessment Tool – Find out what a foreign qualification compares to in Sweden
- Bedömningstjänsten (in Swedish) – General assessments of qualifications from selected countries.
- NARIC-portal för erkännande av utländsk utbildning (in Swedish) – The portal is a tool for credential evaluators, especially in the context of admission to Swedish higher education. It offers information about education systems, a forum where users can ask questions and receive (or look up) answers, etc. You need to register in order to have access.
- Utländska gymnasiebetyg (in Swedish) – Provides information about foreign qualifications for entry to Swedish higher education.
- Landdatabase (in Norwegian) – Overview of education systems and recognition guidelines for selected countries.
- GSU List – List of general entry requirements for applicants with foreign qualifications.
- Assessment database – Individual assessments made by the Danish NARIC office.
- Landehåndbog (in Danish) – Overview of education systems and recognition guidelines for selected countries.
- Eksamenshåndbog (in Danish) – Database on foreign qualifications for entry to Danish higher education.
- Foreign qualifications for entry to higher education – Contains some of the information from the above-mentioned database “Eksamenshåndbog”.